Finance and Admin Officer
Finance & Admin Officer will support the day-to-day financial activities, filing, banking until financial reporting preparation.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Prepare bank, cash and journal voucher, based on verification of expense report, travel advance and any other calculation made by the supervisor;
- Conduct monthly petty cash counts;
- Withdraw cash from the bank as authorized by management. Update daily and monthly bank balances and prepare monthly bank reconciliation;
- Maintain advance cash advance tracking report and ensure it is updated and monitored, by circulating reminder to the staffs who have outstanding overdue balance, on a monthly basis;
- Archive all financial documentation correctly and properly on a timely basis;
- Assist in preparing invoices between Enter Nusantara and partners/donors on a timely basis to ensure a good collection of funds;
- Assist the supervisor in preparing monthly tax report;
- Review and import cashbook from field offices;
- Liaise with the banks to update any changes on payment authorities any administration document changes;
- Adhere to Enter Nusantara systems for internal control, compliance, accounting data processing, and financial reporting functions in accordance with donor regulations;
- Ensure transparency, integrity, and high accountability of all transactions
- Ensure strict confidentiality and physical security of all financial and other internal information;
- Work very closely with field finance/compliance officer of any compliance/finance-related issues.
- Two or more years of finance, filing, and banking experiences;
- A university degree in finance, accounting or a related business field is required;
- Two years’ experience in the Finance Department of a non-government organization;
- Familiarity with major international donor rules and non-profit accounting;
- Prior experience with computerized general ledger software;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel and pivot table;
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a solid understanding of grant management rules;
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to [email protected]
The vacancy will be closed 29 June 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.